Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Caffé Bene, Sunway Pyramid

Went to sunway pyramid with mom on Monday just to try Caffe Bene cos the whole world tried it & I haven't T-T haha and bumped into my BBBFFFFFFFF tho I just saw her on Sunday lol 

It was really stuffy & warm and the seats were also limited and a lil bit too close so it's very troublesome everytime a waiter/waitress tries to walk to the door behind wherever that leads to LOLL 

UFO thingy which reminds me of Snowflake hahah used to be so amazed by it when I was younger xD 

Ordered regular Green Tea Bingsu RM 10.90 , Americano regular RM 7 & Raspberry White Cheese Cake I forgot how much sorry LOL

The nuts & green tea ice cream were good but the ice were literally just ice lol it's course & tasteless yuck. Pretty dissapointing. 
Raspberry jam on top was sour & the alternately layered cheese & cake was yummy haha 

No comment on Americano. God knows how black coffee tastes like lol can't believe I'm reviewing cos as I mentioned earlier I'm not good in these. nu-oh. BUT I realized I critic desserts really well so jengjeng hahah ._. 

Selfie w/ mom lolol 

2 photos edited into 1 cos both of us likes 2 diff pic LOL photo blender ftw ! 

I'm in the mood of just doing ntg & wait till I leave Malaysia fml so forgive me for seldom updating my blog :( haha 
Love y'all XO 

No comments:

Post a Comment